Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Linking Story #4A (Because)

Linking Story #4A (Because) Hi, my name is Josh. I’m so sad right now because it’s Saturday night and I’m at home. Why am I home? Let me tell you the story. First I called my girlfriend because I wanted to go on a date with her. But she said, “I’m so sorry, I can’t go on a date because I’m studying the Talk Sheets.” Then I called my best friend because I wanted to play basketball with him. But he said, “I’m so sorry, I can’t play basketball because I’m practicing the MLU Dialogues.” Next I talked to my roommate because I wanted to go to a PC room with him. But he said, “I’m so sorry, I can’t go to a PC room because I’m reading the Reading Smart articles.” Finally I called my parents because I wanted to go to a restaurant with them. But they said, “We’re so sorry, we can’t go to a restaurant because you need to study the Talk Sheets, MLU Dialogues, Reading Smart articles, Linking Stories, Key Words, Dictation, and Oral Summaries. Actually, we want you to come home right now!” So that’s why I’m at home on Saturday night...because I have to take the Annyeong English final exam. I’m sooooo sad. Why is Josh sad? Why did Josh call his girlfriend? Why can’t Josh’s girlfriend go on a date with him? Why did Josh call his best friend? Why can’t Josh’s best friend play with him? Why did Josh talk to his roommate? Why can’t Josh’s roommate hang out with Josh? Why did Josh call his parents? Why can’t Josh’s parents take him out for dinner? Why is Josh at home on a Saturday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment